The Motic BA210E Elite biological microscope is suitable for university level education and laboratory applications in life science, environmental or veterinary discipline. The BA210E Elite version comes with premium features such as the rackless coaxial mechanical stage and the interchangeable LED illumination module, which offers the user the flexibility to change the type of lamp anytime to suit different requirement.
The BA210E offers the same quality features of the BA210 Series, including the ergonomic low-positioned control knobs, robust microscope stand design, quality brass gears to ensure the microscope to last for many years. The Colour Corrected Infinity Optical System (CCIS®), EC Plan Achromat objectives with multi-layered coated glass optics render exceptional resolution, contrast and flatness on the image. Fixed Koehler illumination system is precentered optimally and is compatible with a range of optional contrast accessories including the simple Phase Contrast, Darkfield and Polarizing accessories for laboratory and routine clinical applications.
Binocular and Trinocular models are available.
Main features of Motic BA210E Biological Microscope
- Ergonomic design with low-positioned control knobs
- Colour Corrected Infinity Optical System CCIS®
- Siedentopf observation head 30° inclined, 360° swivel head adjustment
- Quadruple reverse-mounted nosepiece
- CCIS EC Plan Achromatic objectives
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Rackless coaxial mechanical stage
- Fixed Koehler illumination system
- Interchangeable 6V/30W Halogen (standard)/3W LED illumination module (optional).
- Optional Moticam digital cameras suggested for Trinocular version
- Optional contrast accessories (phase contrast, darkfield, polarizing)
5 Year Warranty
|Head||Siedentopf Binocular Head, inclined 30°, Swivel head, 360° rotatable||Siedentopf Tinocular Head, inclined 30°, Swivel head, 360° rotatable|
|Eyepiece||Widefield N-WF 10x/20mm|
|Objective||CCIS EC Plan 4x, 10x, 40x (Spring), 100x (Spring)(Oil)|
|Stage||Hard coated rackless coaxial mechanical stage, 150 x 150mm surface; 80 x 30mm movement, coaxial control|
|Condenser||Focusable Rack and Pinion Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focusing|
|Illumination||Fixed Koehler Halogen 6V30W with intensity control|
|Optional LED module||3W LED module (4500K or 6000K)|
|Optional CCD adaptor||0.65x CCD adapter for 2/3" sensor, 0.5x CCD adapter for 1/2" sensor|