A&D PIPETTE ACCURACY TESTER
A complete test and reporting system for pipette accuracy based on the gravimetric method and complying with ISO Standard 8655. The A&D Pipette Accuracy Tester includes an analytical or precision weighing system with extensive reporting software.
- Complies with ISO 8655 for Piston Operated Volumetric Apparatus
- Uses the Gravitric Method of determining volume by coverting mass measurement
- 3 Models cover a wide range of pipette volumes from 20 microlitres upwards
- Complete Testing System is supplied in aluminium transportation case
- WinCT Pipette Software designed to comply with all requirements of ISO8655
- High Grade Calibration Mass supplied as standard
- 30 ml and 5 ml Sample Cups to receive dispensed samples
- Evaporation Trap to ensure maximum recorded accuracy of dispnesed samples
- High Grade Thermometer supplied as standard to ensure accurate recrding of sample temperature
- Acceptance Tolerances can be manually overwritten to suit each locations test requirements
- Five years warranty
5 Year Warranty
|AD-4212B-PT||(110 g / 31 g x 0.1 mg / 0.01 mg) Suitable for pipettes 20 to 100 microlitre|
|AD-4212A-PT||(110 g x 0.1 mg) Suitable for pipettes 200 to 10000 microlitre|
|FX-300i-PT||(320 g x 0.001 g) Suitable as a quick check device with a reading accuracy of 1 microlitre|
The Pipette Accuracy is supplied with a USB to serial convertor as standard to ensure the unit can be connected to PC’s that only feature USB ports.
The pipette accuracy system is perfect for identifying both systematic and random errors of air and direct displacement pipettes. Any facility that has to monitor the accuracy and precision of their pipettes will find this system simple to use and highly effective. The identification of faulty pipettes, in house, can help save expensive third party charges for this same service. The unit is also perfect as a training aid allowing a new operator to test and hone their pipetting skill through repetitive operations that be monitored for consistency.