The Vitl Co-Mix is the only instrument to offer simultaneous, independently controlled microplate mixing and tube vortexing in one compact design.
The Co-Mix supports 96 and 384 well microplates in skirted, semi-skirted and unskirted variants plus deep-well plates, 0.2ml PCR tubes and PCR strips as well as 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0ml micro test tubes.
The Vortexer supports most skirted and unskirted tube formats.
Intuitive touch-screen user interface.
- Intuitive touch-screen user interface
- Effortless changing between operating modes
- Pre-programmed with commonly used mixing programs
- User-defined mixing programs can be added to suit your needs
- Innovative plate-holding mechanism to avoid sample spillage or contamination when loading and unloading microplates.The Co-Mix also comes complete with a full set of adapter plates as standard.
Extra adapter plates can be purchased separately.
|Dimensions (mm) W x D x H||190 x 350 x 200|
|Speed range (mixer)||200 – 3000 RPM|
|Speed range (vortexer)||700 – 3500 RPM|
|Time range (mixer)||5 seconds – 28 days|
|Time range (vortexer)||2 seconds – 60 seconds|
|Preset programs (mixer)||9|
|Preset programs (vortexer)||1|
|User defined programs||Memory for 190 additional user programs|
|Power Supply||100 – 240 VAC nominal|